1. In case of ordered goods delivery by the Czech Post (Česká pošta), the buyer is obliged to check if the goods do not show defects caused by transportation. If they do, the buyer must not accept the goods. Also the buyer is obliged to immediately inform the seller of the defect caused by transportation
2. If the goods sold by this online store shows a reclaimable defect the buyer can file their claim by email at email@example.com.
3. Notification of defects must contain: buyer's name, address, phone number, e-mail address, order number, tax receipt number, detailed description of the defect and the way of its formation. The received goods shall only be tested for the stated defect.
4. Immediately after receiving defect notification, as specified in sections 1 and 2 of this complaints procedure, the seller informs the buyer of the steps to be taken with regards to the kind of the goods, most notably on where the goods shall be delivered by the buyer (the seller's address, authorized repair shop etc.).
5. The costs of delivery to the repair center shall be paid by the buyer. The costs of the defect goods transportation back to the buyer are paid by the seller.
6. If the goods have to be sent back to the seller, the customer is obliged to pack the goods in the original wrapping. In case the buyer does not have the original wrapping, he/she is obliged to get a new wrapping, compliant with the transportation needs, at his/her own costs. The Buyer acknowledges that if the goods are not sufficiently protected while being transported, the claim may not be accepted.
7. Based on the kind of defects and the nature of the goods, in accordance with legal regulations of the Czech Republic, the complaint procedure shall be handled by means of a repair, exchange or a refund of the purchase price.
8. The Seller does not take responsibility for any defects caused by operation of the products, function characteristics or damages resulting from non-expert usage of the product, nor damages caused by external events and wrong manipulation. Neither is this kind of defects covered by the warranty.
9. The warranty period of new goods is 24 months, for used goods it is 6 months.
10. Buyer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract and claim a refund. The Buyer will send his/her contract withdrawal with no undue delay in written form - the refund will be made within 14 days.
Writen contract withdrawal must include:
firs name and surname
contact (phone number, e-mail address)
bank account number
copy of a sales receipt (invoice)
When exercising this right, please send the contract withdrawal in writing to our address: Filatelie KLIM Brno, Česká 19/21, 602 00 Brno. The refund can only be made at the company seat.
Postage and packaging prices are specified in the following list.
Postage and packaging price can vary based on a verbal contract made by the Buyer and the Seller.
Ve společnosti Filatelie Klim věnujeme ochraně osobních údajů velkou pozornost. V přiložených dokumentech naleznete informace o tom, jaké osobní údaje zpracováváme zejména o našich zákaznících a uživatelích našeho webu, zda údaje zpracováváme na základě souhlasu nebo na základě jiného právního důvodu, k jakým účelům je používáme, komu je můžeme předávat a jaká máte v souvislosti se zpracováním vašich osobních údajů práva.